Intentional Self-Care Program
This in-person program promises to introduce you to 12 practices that will improve your confidence, enhance your relationship to self and deepen your self-care in 8 sessions.
The Ideal Candidate
Who is this program for? We have designed and tailored the content of this immersive experience to suit women who care about learning, first and foremost. It isn’t about having all the answers or knowing stuff, it’s about experiencing new things and expanding current perspectives. This program is for you if you resonate with the following statements.
- You are a life-long learner and learning is a value you hold near and dear
- You no longer want to feel inadequate, guilty, irritated, and confused
- You yearn to grow and improve your self-awareness
- You feel like you don’t know who you are anymore and you want to reconnect with your true essence
- You want to replace old, outdated ideas with actions that support living authentically and powerfully
- You want to honour your self by committing time, money and energy to this new experience
- You get excited by personal development
- You want your learning to be pragmatic and actionable not theoretical or conceptual
- You’re willing to be vulnerable
- You enjoy supporting others in their learning and growing
This program has a limited number of seats to maintain a comfortable and intimate feel. Think of it as part Book-Club, part “Girl’s-Night-Out”, mixed with hands-on learning, group dialogue, individual reflection, weekly practices and creative activities.
We are guided by the work of world-renowned coach and best-selling author, Cheryl Richardson. We discuss and practice challenging yet necessary self-care behaviours.
When you register, you’ll receive:
- A copy of book The Art of Extreme Self-Care by renowned coach, Cheryl Richardson
- A personal journal to capture your learning and observations
- 8 live, content-rich, blended learning sessions
- A supportive group and a safe environment
- Personal awareness, personal growth and development
- New friends and new conversations
- Optional bi-weekly spot coaching sessions
Pricing & Guarantee
This program is offered on a sliding scale which means you choose how much you will pay from the 3 pricing options provided in the registration form dropdown box. You know what you can afford and I trust that you will honour the value of what’s being offered and match it to what you can manage financially. Everyone receives exactly the same program, regardless of the price option selected.
If you can truly afford to pay one of the higher amounts without it being a struggle, I believe that you will. Do what feels right to you (…consider this one of the first acts of self-care…)
Would it be easier to make two payment installments instead of one? Just ask. Payment plans can be set up.
If you are not satisfied after attending 3 full sessions of this program, we will gladly refund the amount of your registration fee with our full money back guarantee!
Each session will be held in the cozy, comfortable home office for Inspired Coaching & Development in Nanoose Bay, BC.
The address will be provided upon acceptance of your registration and payment.
Dates for Summer 2018
Can’t make every single session? We’ll arrange for you to catch up and get back into the swing of things. Missing one or two dates isn’t detrimental…however, it is highly recommend that you align your calendar early and make a strong commitment to attend. You deserve this time for you.